Attended “Tsubaki X Cosmo Beauty Club event” and came home with the latest issue of Cosmopolitan and Tsubaki goodies! *^O^* Didn’t expect it!!!!
The event was held at Fort Canning Hotel! I really didn’t know there is a hotel at Fort Canning Park!! It is soooo beautiful!! Check the boutique hotel out!! I want to go there for a weekend stayover! <3
Back to Tsubaki~~~~ Have you tried Tsubaki??? I’ve basically tried all the shampoo and conditioner and this is the first time I try products other than them. :DDDDDDDD
The NEW unreleased Tsubaki Hair Oil is formulated with high concentration of selected camellia oil to deeply protect, moisturise and repair your hair resulting in a super luxurious shine!
Deeply Penetrative Hair Oil
- Formulated with high concentration of selected camellia oil to deeply protect, moisturise and repair your hair, resulting in a luxurious shine
- Instantly penetrates hair upon application without feeling greasy or sticky and gives a silky smooth finish
- Protects your hair from damage by UV rays and heat from hair dryers (or other styling equipment), while preventing spilt ends and hair breakage
- Elegant and indulgent scent of floral and green notes
Origin of Camellia Oil
- Carefully chosen from Goto Islands in Nagasaki, the perfect location for producing quality camellia oil thanks to the warm climate, fertile sols, and other favourable conditions
- Only fully ripe fruits are carefully handpicked, one by one, before they fall to the ground
- Camellia oil is extracted using a traditional, time-consuming method of pressing finely selected seeds
- Only pure camellia oil obtained form the first pressing of camellia seeds harvested in the current season is used
How to use: Take an appropriate amount of about 20-cent for mid-length hair onto the palm and spread well across both palms. Apply and work through semi dry hair, focusing on damaged ends.
I just rebonded my hair about a month ago so it still looks neat and straight except for the streak of the bleached hair. However, you still see that my hair is quite of frizzy on closed up!! I used 50-cent x 2 because my hair is thick!
You can see how smooth, tame and shiny my hair is after I applied Tsubaki Hair Oil. The floral smell is kind of strong for me but make the hair smells really good!!!
Tsubaki hair oil $26.90 will be available exclusively at Watsons from 11 September! Thank you Cosmopolitan Singapore for the invitation! (￣ε(#￣) Hope to attend more events organized by Cosmopolitan!!!!