Have you actually tried Cleansing Water? I was told by a Beauty Therapist that Cleansing Water is best recommended for sensitive and red skin! I tried another brand before, but I can’t remember if it can remove makeup too. 😛 So when I know that SampleStore is passing me Biore Micellar Cleansing Water to try, I am very excited! Since Biore Cotton Sheets makeup removal wipe is my favourite and trusted wipes to remove makeup! So let me share with you what is so special with the NEW Biore Micellar Cleansing Water!
Unique Features of Biore Micellar Cleansing Water
• Lightweight and refreshing makeup remover that lifts off more makeup in one wipe!
• Skin feels clean and refreshed with no sticky after feel
- Watery Micellar Technology that effectively dissolves and lifts off all makeup including mascara and eyeliner
- Natural Mineral Water from the Northern Japanese Alps for a gentle and soothing formula
- Enriched Collagen and White Tea Extract for brighter, softer and
- Anti-bacterial formula helps prevent pimples and breakouts, and minimizes pores for a clearer and more refined complexion
- Skin feels refreshed with no sticky or oily after-feel
- Suitable for all skin types, even sensitive skin
How to use:
- Pump an appropriate amount onto a cotton pad
- Use soaked cotton pad to gently wipe off makeup
- No rinsing required
- For eye makeup, place soaked cotton pad onto closed eyes and hold for 5 seconds before gently wiping it off
- Repeat until all makeup is removed, and cotton pad is clean
I was using Heroine Make Lengthening mascara and it was very difficult to remove using Biore Micellar Cleansing Water. lol. Actually even with oil makeup remover, the Heroine Mascara is extremely difficult to remove!! However, for the rest of the makeup on my face, I need only 2 wipes to remove my foundation totally! Just look at the cotton pad below!
On the first cotton pad, you can see how much foundation Biore Micellar Cleansing Water removed! And on the second wipe, you can see lesser foundation removed on the cotton pad, and on the third cotton pad, there is nothing left to be removed from my face! Hehe!
Here is my face without any makeup except the lipstick (so that I don’t look so pale. LOL)! My face does feel really clean and refreshed since the texture of the Cleansing Water is really watery and light. I even thought that is it really just water instead?? lol. However, the Biore Micellar Cleansing definitely did a great job of removing all my face makeup in 2 wipes!!!
So here is a picture of me with makeup fully removed by Biore Micellar Cleansing Water with the product itself! 😀