Hello everyone!!! How are you enjoying your 2015 so far? 😀 I am really busy and planning lots of exciting stuff and also enriching myself!!! I also received my first sponsored truckloads of products this year from COZYCOT! (PS: I heard that they are launching their revamped website soon!!!!!) You can take a look at my instagram! Follow please~~ Muhaha!! Thank you!!
Anyway, so the first product that I want to share with you is something special that I’ve never shared before in my blog nor instagram!! It is the Eu Yan Sang’s Zing Remedy Roll-On Calm!! I received not just 1 but 6 of the Zing Remedy Roll-ON Calm~ 😀 Thank you for the generosity Eu Yan Sang and COZYCOT, i love you guys!!
Zing by Eu Yan Sang’s Zing Remedy Roll-On Calm is the ultimate therapeutic splendour! Share the true power of essential oils with unique healing properties to your body and mind. It is a combination of essential oils that are traditionally used to both relax the nerves and soothe the mind. With its convenient roll-on packaging, I can bring it out with me and apply whenever needed! 😀
The 6 variants are:
- De-stress – Prunis Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Lavandula Augustifolia (lavender) Oil, Pogostemon Cablin Oil, Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Oil, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil
- Sleep Aid – Prunis Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Lavandula Augustifolia (lavender) Oil, Origanum Majorana Leaf Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba)Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Pogostemon Cablin Oil, Glycine Soja (Soyabean) Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil
- Focus – Prunis Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Tocopherol, Ocimum Basilicum (Basil) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil
- Headache – Prunis Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (lavender) Oil, Origanum Majorana Leaf Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Menthol, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil
- Calm – Prunis Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Lavandula Augustifolia (lavender) Oil, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil, Tocopherol, Cedrus Atlantica Bark Oil, Boswellia Carterii Oil, Glycine Soja (SoyaBean) Oil.
- Happiness – Sweet Almond Oil, Mandarin Cold Pressed Oil, Rose Geranium Oil, Jojoba Oil, Ylang Ylang Oil, Natural Vitamin E, Palmarosa Oil, Soya Bean Oil, Neroil Oil.
I see that most of them contains Sweet Almond oil and definitely the ingredients 100% natural so it is safe for using! However, I will advise you not to get them into your eyes nor eat it accidentally. Please do not let your kids (or cats in my case) to play with it to avoid any allergy or accidents. *wink*
Basically, it is very easy to use this super convenient roll-on energizer for everyday use! The direction of use is very simple!! You can roll it onto pulse points (temples, inside of wrists, and the sides of your neck) for immediate absorption. Or onto specific areas that require soothing.
Basically Zing Remedy Roll-on Calm is super easy to use and you can really use it any time!! I now use the Sleep-aid every night before bed and I do feel more relaxed due to the scent. Sleep-wise, I do fall asleep easily usually so I do not know if it really helps LOL. However, one thing to note is I seemed to have a better rest and feel like I’ve rested enough over the night as compared to before. I hope it works as well for you too! Scent-wise, I think that it is not too strong and is aromatheraphatic! But my favourite of the lot is Happiness!! LOL, I now add it into my morning regime just before my makeup. This is to make sure that I am in tip-toed happy mood before I start my day!! 😀