I received Palmer’s Skin Therapy from SampleStore.com sometime ago! I was on a mini hiatus due to the mourning period of my muse, Mr Lee Kuan Yew. It was a dark week in Singapore on the week of March 23rd as we lost the Hero of Singapore. 🙁 I cried so many times reading on his articles about his bravery, contribution, smartness, and also love for his wife. ;( Mr Lee Kuan Yew, Thank you everything that you did for Singapore, and I promise you that I will contribute more to Singapore from now on! I did save a draft dedicated for Mr Lee, but there are just too many things I want to remember him for, so I have not finish it yet. Well, back to the sharing of Palmer’s with you!
Founded in America more than 170 years ago in 1840, Palmer’s has become one of the world’s leading names in skincare, a brand that women around the world have grown up with. Their unique heritage and commitment to quality has stood the test of time. Generations of families have loved the fantastic moisturizing qualities of Palmer’s skincare range, and millions of women around the world agree – Palmer’s can be found in bathroom cabinets in the homes of families in more than 80 countries, making it one of the popular skincare brand.
Their #1 formula, Cocoa Butter Formula, is one of Palmer’s key offering in its wide range of skincare. Today, Palmer’s is still committed to creating affordable products that really do work, growing to provide a Palmer’s product for every skincare need : hand and body care, facial care, stretch mark care, hair care, body care and personal care.
Using nature’s richest, most luxurious ingredients, Palmer’s key ingredients include Cocoa Butter, Shea Butter, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Palmer’s has created a Palmer’s product for every skincare need.
Palmer’s is against animal testing and all of the products are cruelty free. Majority of Palmer’s products are free of parabens, phthalates and sulphates.
Palmer’s Skin Therapy Oil for Face is a age-defying, multi-purpose skin perfecting dry oil for face & neck.
- Lightweight facial treatment helps repair past damage while restoring and brightening skin tone and texture.
- Exclusive blend of natural key ingredients reduces lines and wrinkles and moisture loss, helps firm and tone skin while turning back the clock.
- Specially formulated to deliver targeted anti-ageing skin care benefits directly to the face.
- Hypoallergenic, Paraben-Free, Phthalate-Free, Dermatologist Tested
BLEND OF NATURAL OILS
• Palmer’s combines nature’s super beauty ingredient, Pure Cocoa Butter and a blend of 10 natural oils:
• Sweet Almond Oil, Sesame Oil, Coconut Oil, Macadamia Nut Oil, Apricot Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Camelina Oil, Rosehip Oil and Argan Oil, Sunflower Oil
• Natural oils work synergistically to deliver the anti-aging nutrition your face needs for healthier, younger-looking skin.
ANTI-AGING SUPER INGREDIENTS
• Retinol: A natural derivative of Vitamin A. Helps the body increase the production of collagen and speed up surface cell turnover. Improves skin’s tone and texture helping reduce the appearance of lines, wrinkles uneven skin tone and dark spots.
• Vitamin C: A natural antioxidant responsible for the growth and repair of tissues and production of collagen. Helps brighten and even skin tone and texture.
Check out this video about Palmer’s Skin Thereaphy Oil!
I am sure that you will know more about the benefits of Palmer’s Skin Theraphy Oil and the direction of use. 🙂
The texture of Palmer’s Skin Theraphy Oil is really watery oily base. It drips quickly from my hands since it is really watery! Do be careful not to let it drip off your hands when using it. 🙂 I also like the scent of the oil! The heaviest scent is Almond Oil + Rose scent which I like both of them! <3
On the left is the photo before I used Palmer’s Skin Theraphy Oil, and on the right is the photo after I used Palmer’s Skin Theraphy Oil.
However, you can see that my skin looks more moisturized, brightened and more even skin tone. The colour on the two photos may look a little different. The most obvious difference is the fine line on my forehead. They looked kind of blurred after using it!! 😀 So I am pretty sure that prolonged use will make my skin look even smoother and soft! <3
If you are interested in getting the product, here are 2 good news for you!!
- Grand Prize of $150 cash + $80 Palmer’s hamper
- Consolation prize of $100 cash + $80 Palmer’s hamper (Prize collection at Bugis)
Purchase retail-size Palmer’s Skin Therapy Oil from Watson’s online store or from physical stores. After which, readers are to pose for a selfie with their retail- sized Palmer’s Skin Therapy Oil and post on Instagram with the hashtags #Palmers #PalmersSg #PalmersSTOFace Contest to run from now to 25th April 2015. Winners to be announced on 30th April 2015.
You can also get free sample redemption on Sample Store! <3