THEFACESHOP don’t just have the most creative press kits, their event is also super super creative too!!!
I had a really interesting morning learning to do “make-up on the go” with THEFACESHOP and Singapore’s Celebrity Make-Up Artist Larry Yeo while riding on a BUS!! Maybe next time I can sleep ten more minutes and do my makeup on the… Bus too? 😀
We first gathered at THEFACESHOP Bugis Junction and then boarded THEFACESHOP Chartered Bus to meet Larry!
Larry looking totally kiyomi~~~ 😛 While cruising from Bugis Junction via Orchard Road to Plaza Singapura, Larry showcased tips and tricks on how to do make-up on the go!
He shared some tips and tricks on how to look amazing while we are in a rush in the morning! Check out THEFACESHOP’s facebook as they reveal more tricks from Larry! Below are 2 tips that they shared! 😀
Perfect your Oil Control Water Cushion on the go!
1. Go through your skincare regime before leaving your house.
2. Apply Oil Control Water Cushion. Tip: Always start from the center of your face and slowly even out to the rest of your face.
3. For Oily skin type, finish with powder.
I have shared about Oil Control Water Cushion before!
Perfect your eyebrows on the go!
Larry says, “THEFACESHOP Design My Eye Brow (Lovely me:ex range) in 04 is the most suitable for asians as our brows are naturally black and this eyebrow pencil is in the perfect shade of taupe.”
Larry’s Tip: Always use a stable hand. Lend your default hand support by leaning on the windows if you manage to sit/stand near the windows or hold onto the pole if you’re standing on the bus. 🙂
I also received a set of THEFACESHOP cosmetics which Larry demonstrated for the tutorial! <3 Thank you!! 😀 😀 😀
Here are the THEFACESHOP products that I received:
- Oil Control Water Cushion – $29.90
- Go and read my review with the link above!
- Lovely Me:ex Design my Eyebrow Pencil #4 Brown- $9.90
- A triangular shape automatic eyebrow pencil that you can adjust the angle to create any shape you want
- Soft texture that completely adheres to the eyebrows and more powerful long lasting abilities!
- Soft Cream Blusher 02 Coral- $14.90
- With bright colors and transparent base, expresses pure, clean cheeks like a watercolor and natural radiance.
- Lip Tint Stick 01 Pure Pink – $15.90
- Melts into lips on application for long-lasting color without stickiness
- Reacts to body temperature for rosy lips as time goes by
- Contains anti-wrinkle effects to prevent clumping effects
- Provides sun protection effect of SPF13 for healthy lips!
- Over Girl Edge Stick Eyeshadow PK01 – $9.90
- Dazzle up those eyes with a variety of colourful eye colours from THEFACESHOP’s Overgirl Edge Stick Eyes collection!
OMG, I was really shocked when I know the prices!!!!! WHY IS IT SO CHEAP?????~!!! There is a reason why THEFACESHOP is always Singapore’s #1 favourite Korean cosmetics!!!!!! I will definitely get the Cream Blusher and Eyebrow Pencil when I finished using! Actually, I also like the Eyeshadow because I never thought that I can wear only Eyeshadow without any eyeliner!!
Here are the swatches for the Eyebrow Pencil, Soft Cream blusher and Over Girl Edge Stick!
I really love the Soft Cream Blusher as the orange tint appears like a natural highlighter giving me a rosy and healthy-looking skin! Larry also said that Orange tint is very suitable for girls like me who face the computer a lot and sleep late…. lol, because we have dull looking skin!!!! From what I know, orange blusher pops against medium to tan skin, and powder blush can appear dull on dry skin, so this cream blusher is PERFECT for me!!! XD I REALLY LOVE THE CREAM BLUSHER!!!!!!!!!!! <3 Favourite Blusher award goes to Soft Cream Blusher!! 😀
And then and then, I mentioned above that I didn’t use any eyeliner over the Over Girl Edge Stick and I am still able to pull the Korean look off right? lol! Not bad~~~~ I saved like 5min since I no need to perfect my usual cat wing eyeliner!!!!! 😛
Then then then, for the Lip Tint Stick 01 Pure Pink right, I was actually afraid that the pink will not appear since I have naturally darker lips. HOWEVER, it really amazed me how it gives my lips a really nice juicy kissable pink while keeping it moisturised!! Current favourite lippy is also this. 😛
Last but not least, for my eyebrow…. I think I am slowly learning to draw it better! I know it is still not perfect, but I will practise and practise until I can make them right!!!!! *WINKS* Do share your tips with me too and I am more than willing to learn! <3 What I like about Lovely Me:ex Design my Eyebrow Pencil is that with the triangular shape, I can adjust the angle to create any shape I want! ^^ However, my brow is a bit the thick when I tried using the products… LOL LOL!!!! Even more Korean look…… (Korean Oppa?? nook~~lol )
SO HAPPY THAT I LEARNED MANY TIPS TO SAVE TIME FOR MY MAKEUP!!!!! I will erm… try to do my makeup on the bus if I ever will be late. MUHAHAHAH!!!! Visit any THEFACESHOP outlet to try out the products k!!! <3
Just let me share with you about THEFACESHOP Halloween Members’ Special! Enjoy 15% off storewide starting from today till 1 November 2015! 4 more days only!!!!