Hello beautifuls, I attended SaSa’s Bloggers last year (lol, actually 2 months back!) and received the MOST EXPENSIVE skincare I ever have!! It is the La Colline Cellular Night Elixir that is worth S$549!!!!!! WOW!!!!!
During the event, we were introduced to the La Colline range that is currently available only in SaSa. It is recommended mainly for mature skin but if you have dry skin, you can use it too!
- For skin in need of comfort and vitality, Cellular Night Elixir is a sublime revitalizer
- Skin is nourished : 90%*
- Thickness of the epidermis is improved by 23%**
4 times more concentrated
* Self-evaluation test conducted on 33 women after application of Cellular Night Elixir for 28 days. Percentage of positive responses.
** Clinical test conducted on ex-vivo skin explants after application of Cellular Night Elixir.
Recommended for: Mature Skin
- Mature skin not only shows wrinkles, dullness, loss of firmness and density but also has a deficiency in epidermal lipids.This lack leads to a weakening of the skin barrier, making it lose its integrity.
- In consequence, the epidermis reacts easily to stress and its regeneration is significantly longer than the young skin’s. That’s why mature skin can feel itchy, dry and is prone to inflammation.
1) Regenerates and repairs
2) Reduces irritations
The Night Elixir may look like super oily but it is easily absorbed into my skin!!! There is no sticky feeling at all, and leaves my skin feeling moisturized and supple. Even though I do not have dry skin (more like oily skin), but I do use it whenever I feel that my skin feels dry. My skin feels smoother immediately and still feeling soft when I wake up the next day.
You can use it every night if you skin is dry. If your skin is very dry, you can use it twice a day, morning and night. 🙂